Using music works (objects of copyright) in commercial activities, it is required to obtain permission from the author, the copyright holder or a collective management organization by entering into a license agreement and pay remuneration (royalties) under the agreement and the Law.

Conclusion of agreements and further work with them is a responsibility of the section dealing with "small rights" users.
The so-called "small rights" include use of musical works through public performance, public broadcasting, public show, public demonstration. In addition, the section is responsible for the signing of contracts for the use of musical works on the Internet, mobile content, and contracts for the right of "mechanical recording" ( the right of records reproduction, distribution and publishing), as well as providing permits for inclusion of musical works as an integral part of programs and movies etc.